リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD Empty
PostSubject: WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD   WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:31 am

This has got to be one of my favorite RTSes of all time. I love how Blizzard makes the units and characters feel so personal that it's a refresher from all the faceless troops you probably use in other RTSes(yes, even Starcraft. Even though they got personalities, they were made for fodder anyway).

Before you remind me of my stance on piggacy, do note that I only approve piggating of games that aren't being sold anymore or have lose considerable sales surface. And some of you who might play or have played may get some inspiration for your factions. Smile

WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD Warcraft_iii_custom_made_logo

REIGN OF CHAOS -
Details the second invasion of the Burning Legion and the origins of the Scourge, along with the fall of Lordaeron and the awakening of the night elves are the plot of the story. In addition, the orcs leave the Eastern Kingdoms, and on their journey to Kalimdor, save the Darkspear trolls from destruction. When they arrive, they also assist the tauren and officially form the Horde as a collective of these races.

The game proved to be one of the most anticipated and popular computer game releases ever, with 4.5 million units shipped to retail stores and over one million units sold within a month. Warcraft III won many awards including "Game of the Year" from more than six different publications.

THE FROZEN THRONE -
"Released in stores worldwide in multiple languages beginning on July 1, 2003, it details Arthas' transformation into the Lich King, Illidan's awakening of the Naga, the conversion of the Blood Elves, the breakdown of Horde-Alliance relations in Kalimdor, and more. The Frozen Throne takes place approximately one year after Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, whilst World of Warcraft takes place three years after the events detailed in The Frozen Throne.

The Frozen Throne continues some of the loose ends of the original game, as well as spins off some new plots of its own and paves way for the new conflict of World of Warcraft, as well as set plots further explored in World of Warcraft's expansions: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King."

DOWNLOAD ZIP - 1.24GB

I also noticed I couldn't run the cinematics(which are pretty cool) which leads me to conclude some people can't. So, if you ever download this, I've compiled the cinematics here for some of you who can't play them. They are placed in order and I added spoilers to make sure you don't get spoiled. But, if you don't want to download - then go ahead and watch. because they're still kickass.
"Reign of Chaos Prologue":

"Human Campaign ROC":

"Undead Campaign ROC":

"Orc Campaign ROC":

"Frozen Throne Intro":

"Frozen Throne Outro":

Last edited by Spyware on Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD   WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:27 am

-EDIT-
Cheatcodes for those of you who want to speed through it.
http://classic.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml

Standard Cheatcodes-

whoseyourdaddy
iseedeadpeople
greedisgood [x]
warpten
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com

WarcraftIII - REIGN OF CHAOS&FROZEN THRONE - DOWNLOAD
Page 1 of 1