リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon0912
YEE-HA
YEE-HA
Dragon0912

[TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? Empty
PostSubject: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Alright, Spyware and other people wants to try out Balkon's Weaponmod in the server.

To make it easier for you guys, I compiled everything in a zip.
Just download the one for you and use extract everything in your minecraft folder. OptiFine is included already.

Minecraft Balkon's Weaponmod client with OptiFine Smooth = DOWNLOAD

Minecraft Balkon's Weaponmod client with OptiFine Multi-Core = DOWNLOAD

[TESTING]
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:30 pm

THREAD GLOBALIZED*
SERVER NOW REQUIRES BARKON HOT KINKY WEAPONS MOD.*
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Zoshua
Journeyman
Zoshua

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm

First off: download the Balkons Weapon Mod pack thingie found:

-http://adf.ly/535121/weaponmod-server

Once this is done, make note of where that is kept.

Now, download This (MCPC) and download the correct craftbukkit file.
Move it into the server, start and stop the server. A folder called Mods should have appeared. Move the .jar version of the mod into this Mods folder.

Start and stop the server. Go into the mods folder. A config file will have appeared. Edit this and either delete it and replace it with one from the weaponmod-server download you made at the start of this post, or replace the text with one from one of the config files.

It's called weaponmod.properties. Delete the one that's created when you start and stop the server the second time, and replace it with the properties file found in Downloads/weaponmod-server/Files for mods folder/weaponmod/
Back to top Go down
Dragon0912
YEE-HA
YEE-HA
Dragon0912

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Quote :
Now, download This (MCPC) and download the correct craftbukkit file.
Move it into the server, start and stop the server. A folder called Mods should have appeared. Move the .jar version of the mod into this Mods folder.

This. I should have seen this earlier. I just thought they were the same, they weren't. We cannot download this .jar as we do not have access to the .jars. MyMcAdmin only downloads CraftBukkit recommended builds. However, we can try asking for support and ask them if they can change our jar to the MCPC version instead of the ones we are using now.
Back to top Go down
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:43 am

since im not the owner do i just download that opfine thing or do i do all the stuff zoshua said?
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:58 am

Just the optifine. Zoshua's post is for us.
Back to top Go down
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

i know i sound stupid sir but do i have to download anthing else like a modloader or forge? or just the optifine
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:08 am

We've compiled what's needed up there. Let us worry about the clients and the server. Just tell us if you see anything that seems weird or not working.
Back to top Go down
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:48 am

I really suck at this is there anyway you could make a video showing me what todo. I on a windows 7 laptop. I just dont know how to "extract" to minecraft. I trybut when ever i get on the server i don have the mod! I really need help
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah, I can't get in too all of a sudden. You guys just wanna cut this out until Ivyn gives us what we need..?

Anyway, all you need to do is replace your Minecraft.jar in your bin basically. But since now it's not working - hell nobody can enter even with the clients on - so those links are practically useless.
Back to top Go down
Dragon0912
YEE-HA
YEE-HA
Dragon0912

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:41 pm

We disabled Balkon's weaponmod at the moment since it's the one who's giving us errors. In the meantimae, download the compiled jar as you need it to enter the server. Smooth or Multi-core.

For those who don't want to remove their mods, you can just add the mod called,
Back to top Go down
Dragon0912
YEE-HA
YEE-HA
Dragon0912

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:43 pm

We disabled Balkon's weaponmod at the moment since it's the one who's giving us errors. If you can't enter, download the compiled jar as you need it to enter the server. Smooth or Multi-core.
For those who does not want to remove their mods, you can just add the mod called, FORGE.
Download Forge
Back to top Go down
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:26 pm

so balkons isnt even up yet on the server? i still suck at this sorry sir. also coulnt you just make it a plugin? also should we try the mo creatures mod first? its fully updated and is availible as a plugin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?   [TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

[TESTING] Balkon's Weaponmod everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
リノベーションデス下 :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: