リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What turns you on?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:00 am

No, this isn't about boners. This thread is about that certain characteristic that attracts you. Hell, this place needs some forum activity anyway and what better way to encourage discussion than talking about ourselves? HUH? DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT? Very Happy

Maybe some of you caught mine - maybe some of you haven't but Power. Domination. Fucking ruling the God damn shit out of you guys... BUT NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

I get some kind of trip out of that shit, and I really don't know why. Heck, the only available explanation is Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs but that basically means that when I was younger, I practically was leaning towards the subservient side or was never in control of anything, but I just can't find it as a satisfying answer to which I'm curious of. Maybe that explains why I usually associate myself with older and distinguished men. They're the stereotype of politicians and leaders.

I mean just look at this guy. He just oozes fucking power.
What turns you on? 3465475206_fdf8d0cf8c_o
And when I look at myself - I REALIZE I HAVEN'T FOUNDED AN EMPIRE YET. WHY HAVEN'T I FOUNDED AN EMPIRE YET?

That does not mean I turn suicidal when things don't go as planned however, contrary to things like say... That banner up there when it was first unveiled... Eh, it grows on you...

So what about YOU, READER. What really turns you on?
It could be something abstract or material. Hell, food, music whatevuh. It's all good. afro

PS:If nobody replies to this topic, I'll go... Order somebody else to do it..! Let's see how you like it when I boss people other than you around! HA!
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:27 am

raw power i love that and peace odly enough
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:54 am

Ok, fine. You get to be Archbishop.
Back to top Go down
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:30 am

woooooh! i wont let you down sir
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:15 pm

I am sure people can guess what attracts my attention.....

INSANITY
What turns you on? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAFz--Q9njzwFFWa0UYm9rIlqSGbtN28vJubrZF_HJWKKdYqlp
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:14 pm

According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs you were a quiet, normal, suburban American child.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:42 pm

False on two accounts I was treated as a freak most of my childhood and I live in a heavily forested area.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Laughing to hard to find the reply button for 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:43 am

So, the thing about power, man. When I realize I love that shit - I'm confused and afraid, man. It makes me feel powerless, man. Knowing I have a weakness, you know, man.

Man, I wonder how many times I can say man before it starts getting old... Know what I'm saying..? silent

What turns you on? 250px-Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002
damn it man
Back to top Go down
IRBKID
Journeyman
IRBKID

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:22 am

Nice my friend
Back to top Go down
Achaeus
Apprentice
Achaeus

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:45 am

Snow. God I love snow.

What turns you on? Happy_snow_tree
Back to top Go down
Tyemdi
Journeyman
Tyemdi

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Condoms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What turns you on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What turns you on?   What turns you on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What turns you on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
リノベーションデス下 :: Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: