リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A help with a skin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass
Newfag

A help with a skin Empty
PostSubject: A help with a skin   A help with a skin EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:10 am

Hi guys, Kass here. I was just thinking. If you have enough spare time, would you please help me make a cool elf skin? I've seen many other skins and I've compared them to the ones that I've done and I'm jealous.

I would like a young elf with decent clothes and maybe a lute on the back if that is possible.

Thanks guys!
Sincerely yours, Kass Smile
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

A help with a skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A help with a skin   A help with a skin EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:30 am

Can you be like more specific? Those are some very vague requests except for the lute. However, in the meantime you should try
SKINCRAFT.
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Kass
Newfag

A help with a skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A help with a skin   A help with a skin EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Ah yes thank you. Well Irish, I can't really decide yet to be a dwarf... or an elf, I have serious issues in stuff such as choosing between stuff like this xD. I'll check out skincraft, thx ^^
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

A help with a skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A help with a skin   A help with a skin EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Its what I used to make Ivyns skin after I relied he would just mess up my hardwork with shame cube anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A help with a skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A help with a skin   A help with a skin Empty

Back to top Go down

A help with a skin
Page 1 of 1