リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another dilemma for Spyware

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

Another dilemma for Spyware Empty
PostSubject: Another dilemma for Spyware   Another dilemma for Spyware EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey guys, some of you might remember when I said I was going to get a custom laptop casing. I know the good guys for the job, however, there's a problem:

Another dilemma for Spyware 35

Just look at that elegant piece of tech - all gold and shit. It's so God damn elegant that I might regret the decision for the rest of its service use. And no, fuck you guys who suggest stickers - they'll also ruin the beauty of it. I really need some advice here, anybody whose got their laptop painted a new case - if any.
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Fluff
NON-@RYAN
NON-@RYAN
Fluff

Location : V.I.P. Booth, Vergath's Jurassic Burger King Park, Dwarf Lagoon / Jurassic Free Crate Club Alley, Dragonport

PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma for Spyware   Another dilemma for Spyware EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:26 pm

WHY WOULD YOU WANT IT REPAINTED?
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma for Spyware   Another dilemma for Spyware EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 pm

I've only ever used sticker based covers on them. While yes it can ruin the base, if your the kind of person who might get bored of a style after a while, it won't matter for much.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma for Spyware   Another dilemma for Spyware EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Don't know, man. I didn't expect it to look like this when I first got it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma for Spyware   Another dilemma for Spyware Empty

Back to top Go down

Another dilemma for Spyware
Page 1 of 1