リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) Empty
PostSubject: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 am

"Urbandictionary defines strong as

someone who comes off as confident...

someone who is comfortable in there own skin...

someone who can take on the world...

someone who should be very proud of themselves...

But with all due respect to Urbandictionary... Uh... Yeah pretty much they're kind of right about that.

[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) Temp_011

Comments:
Great game today, guys. Good thing lots of you came on XFire for the voice chat. Communication really was key for us to dominate like 60% of the rounds. What I really liked the most was the smooth entrance and the smooth exit and how WE LOOKED SO FREAKIN COOL DOING IT.

"Alright, everyone. One more round and let's pullout for Con," and we fuckin' did. PLUS WE WON THE LAST ROUND TOO, SO WE LOOKED BADASS.

[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) Ctf_cs10
Comments:
This game was ideally [?] Style. We came in and assisted the losing side and ended up triumphing for 3 straight rounds. Though, of course we admit it wasn't just us who exerted effort. By this time however, Adware and Hardware were already offline. They have their curfews lol. Wish we had more servers to play in too though(other than Dust)

[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) 2012-015
Comments:
We were on the AndoRTB Server for this one. Wish Fluff would've joined. You guys should really join us play in it from time to time. There's no whitelist so you have to get the IP from us personally. I tell ya, playing vanilla survival is pretty freaking refreshing from doing Creative mode all day. Some of us really need the break.

Last edited by Spyware on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 am

Can you send me the IP? I would gladly join.
Back to top Go down
Achaeus
Apprentice
Achaeus

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:16 am

It was very fun. We should do this more often lol
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 am

lol, check it out guys. I made like a postcard
[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) 2w8xvv10

Avver wrote:
Can you send me the IP? I would gladly join.
IP sent. Words of advice: the spawnpoint is officially dubbed Uglytown by us, that means when you go in there your eyes will Goddamn bleed. We decided to build far away south of that place. Just follow the coastline or wait for one of us to guide you there. Oh and if anybody who you don't know asks tell them you're just a friend who means no harm.

BUT IF THEY START GETTING HOSTILE, ESPECIALLY THE RED ONES USE THE PHRASE "FRIEND OF CORR". REMEMBER THAT WORD, IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR FUCKIN' SERVER ACCOUNT.

Plus, get XFire. Really.

Achaeus wrote:
It was very fun. We should do this more often lol
Register a Jigsawce account :V
Back to top Go down
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:43 am

Found it, awesome sauce.
Back to top Go down
Zoshua
Journeyman
Zoshua

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 am

Include myself in such a PM thankee.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 am

PM sent. Alright, man. You might as well travel directly south when you first arrive. Admintown will burn your fucking eyes off, so we decided to build a bit far from the spawn. Just follow the coastline or take the seapath and you'll find our spot.

Careful though, someone's been griefing lately and he was ruining land and building that obsidian tower.
Back to top Go down
omegachaosis
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 am

May i get all of the info for that MC server and the CS2D stuff and the voice chat info
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 am

Info sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)   [CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions) Empty

Back to top Go down

[CS2D]Unknown [?] Strong#1(teambuilding sessions)
Page 1 of 1