リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D

Go down 
4 posters

Is look kay?
Look is kay
The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D I_vote_lcap100%The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Look is not kay
The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D I_vote_lcap0%The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D Empty
PostSubject: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Up to date, this is the most complex thing I have ever cookedCREATED. Due to the fact that I'm a stingy motherfucker, my meals must always be economical and full of compromises. sadly, those "eureka" moments in the kitchen aren't as easy to come by and I found it's much more cost-efficient to follow recipes than making your own. FAILED CREATIONS ARE FAIL. But now, since my parents came over and OFFERED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. I can fuckin make whatever the hell I want. But of course, with cooking I'm not used to SO MUCH INGREDIENTS ON THE COUNTER. THEY WERE LIKE A HUNDRED TO ME, MAN.

The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D Photo_10
So, this is what I made hours ago, today. In fact. Pan-fried lamb with cherry tomato sauce. Yeah, it looks like curry, I know but it's not... It's probably the lighting and the mustard... Yeah, probably the mustard.

The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D Photo10
Another view, this time from the top. As a cook, I don't really concentrate much on appearance so forgive me if it looks blands or disgusting but I can tell you the smell was fucking amazing. The taste, eh... Not as I expected, but pretty good and edible to say the least.

The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D Photo_11
Can be served with rice, bread, tortillas or potatoes. Depending on your culture. But me? Fuck that, man. This thing was the hardest for me to complete up to date. So many dishes and and utensils used that I didn't even bother about the fucking side-dish.

Also - General food thread and cooking experiences. This forum needs some more activity and what better way to start activity than by sharing interest? Post anything here: stories, preferences, fails and successes. I don't care if you boiled noodles - just as long as you got something to share.
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Fluff
NON-@RYAN
NON-@RYAN
Fluff

Location : V.I.P. Booth, Vergath's Jurassic Burger King Park, Dwarf Lagoon / Jurassic Free Crate Club Alley, Dragonport

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Subliminal message in that last picture: "Delicious Fluffy"
Also, parents seem to have gotten you a better toaster.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Fluff wrote:
Don't wanna get food poisoning now do I? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Fluff
NON-@RYAN
NON-@RYAN
Fluff

Location : V.I.P. Booth, Vergath's Jurassic Burger King Park, Dwarf Lagoon / Jurassic Free Crate Club Alley, Dragonport

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 am

Spyware wrote:
Fluff wrote:
Don't wanna get food poisoning now do I? Indifferent
Because you can't cook for bagels.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 am

Fluff wrote:

Because you can't cook for bagels.
At least the food doesn't fight back or talk about Frank or Mynus... ;-;
Or at least has the cooking experience above boiling peas... That too.
HAHA DISREGARD THAT. IT'S FOOD.
Back to top Go down
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:07 pm

watermelon baconz Shortcake Cake Melon slice watermelon baconz Cake Shortcake Shortcake

AND YOU SAID I WOULDN'T FIND THEM!

Nom!
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Not even me, Avver.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:00 am

I once attempted to boil something.

I burned the water.
Back to top Go down
Fluff
NON-@RYAN
NON-@RYAN
Fluff

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:54 am

Zolen wrote:
I once attempted to boil something.

I burned the water.
I admit, I laughed a bit lol
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 am

Zolen wrote:

I burned the water.
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. lol
-EDIT-
Hey, your cousin. Is he still pursuing his dream?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D   The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The most complex thing I have ever cooked :D
Page 1 of 1