リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) Empty
PostSubject: Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD)   Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 am

Dear DICE,

Battlefield 3 was great, and you milked the money out of us with your DLCs and premiums. Battlefield 3 was a nice return to the original larger-scaled vehicle oriented gameplay. It's nice to hear you'll be releasing the next installment to the Battlefield series with the sequel: Battlefield 4 beginning with the beta tests next Autumn... But come on, with all due respect, I think we all know where you should be really concentrating your efforts on...
BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 3

You first set us up to the story with the original Bad Company, and though it was far from the Battlefield series as it was, it developed its own charm and own brand of fun. The humor was nice and it responded to your fanbase's comedic Battlefield moments of past multiplayer shenanigans.

You introduced us to it well and the only thing we complained was that it wasn't "Battlefield" enough. In counterpoint, however the addition of the name Bad Company gave hints that this was a separate brand of the series... You definitely got me hooked when you released the trailers.

And the follow-up humorous videos that came with it as well such as "Rainbow Sprinkles", "Bad World" and let's not forget the one where you blew up Solid Snake...

We loved it, and though of course the older guard complained, I knew however, that this was different and I loved that you were trying different. Trying something new rather than repeating the tried and tested no matter how great it was before is bold and a sign of progress and leaves room for more innovation such as the use of Destruction and BEST USE OF SOUND DESIGN OF ANY GAME YET.

And then came Bad Company 2... Most games that get highly anticipated sequels turn out to be shit but this one was ACTUALLY FAR BETTER THAN BEFORE. ESPECIALLY THE SOUND DESIGN. However, the campaign had gotten more serious and apparently, the humor wasn't as much as it was before which was kind of sad really. The campaign in itself had gotten more boring because of that The campaign in Bad Company was tolerable to say the least at least for the humor - but this one was more solemn. The improved destruction, FUCKING SOUND DESIGN and continued plot was what I was hanging on to - however, most of the time I wanted to put the controller down simply because it was just run and gun and see how many ways I could kill people.

The story doesn't end there with the Russians said to have outmaneuvered the Americans on the front.
But the multiplayer more than made up for it. The Battlefield Moments video you posted, I can tell you for certain COULD HAPPEN IN MULTIPLAYER. It's pure chaotic and fun. Only downside to it is I crave for more. More gamemodes, more maps and just plain more. Please take my suggestions into consideration if you're ever working on Bad Company 3.

SUGGESTION#1 - MORE F-BOMBS.
Though it wasn't realistic and or even encouraged in the army, I loved the amount of swearing mouthed off by both sides in the game. Whether it be your commander sarcastically telling you that you guys suck or your teammate shouting "Hey, it's me you dumbshit!" at friendly fire and even the enemy telling you to go suck a dick after killing you with an RPG... Goddamn, it adds to the intensity and emotional commitment. I really felt an emotional attachment to my squadmates and the authenticity of what was at stake was just multiplied by the amount of curses used. It is therefore more logical that there needs to be more F-Bombs within the game to sate my thirst for emotional commitment.

Specifically I want the word "tits" to be added to the game.

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) Electronic_arts_21344
"AW TITS, GRENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!"

And that's not all. Maybe some idle squad chat would be nice too, I mean you included it in Singleplayer having casual conversations about religion, politics or whatever...

Makes them more human and I'd like it that way. Just imagine, the Recon could be quoting the fucking Bible or something every now and then and the Assault would talk about marrying his girl if he gets sent home and what not. Course, the sheer volume I'll be asking for will be pretty high with sometimes Assault-Medic-Engineer-Recon combinations. But if you can, make it happen. 8D

SUGGESTION#2 - MORE MAP VARIETY.

The maps were fine, and dandy and all but I felt like there was too little to choose from, using the similar stage patterns. Now since the Russians have invaded the United States, maybe something more urban and city-like would be nice and MORE NIGHT TIME MAPS. The only Night time map there was in the game was NELSON BAY and I enjoyed that. Canonically, the Russians should have won at Nelson Bay to achieve their invasion of the United States.

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) VIP_Map_Pack_1_Nelson_Bay
Somewhere in this map, a Russian is asking everyone if they love spaghetti...

Which means they'll start to frequently use night raids more often now and maybe the Americans can mimic it too. Mountain warfare would also be a nice addition to the game.

SUGGESTION#3 - RETURN OF LOOKS CUSTOMIZATION.

Back in Battlefield Vietnam, you allowed people to choose what they looked like in a limited way. The SPECACT thing was a way to break the monotony of random soldier grunt looking idiot in the battlefield but of course you HAD TO PAY FOR IT to look different.

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) Battlefield-Bad-Company-2-SPECACT-Kits-on-PS31
"You paid $5 for that and you still look the same, Recon..."

In a limited way, of course. Don't want anyone to go LONE-WOLF. Another thing would be the addition of male-female gender options - I mean, too long has video games ignored the fact that there are WOMEN SERVING IN COMBAT UNITS IN BOTH MILITARIES. Well, it's just me that's peeved by it.

SUGGESTION#4 - PLAYING MUSIC IN VEHICLES

This has got to be my favorite suggestion. This also came from Battlefield:Vietnam, where it gave the players a large pool of songs to play music while doing their thing. I mean, even I get tired of the 60s-70s music too sometimes you know. IMAGINE PLAYING THIS ON A UH-60 BLACKHAWK... Holiday by fucking Green Day - fuckin' perfect modern war music.

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) 11-transportheli
"ra... ra... rA-MA-MA..." *looks up* "GA-GA-OO-LA-LA"

Who knows, maybe you can strike some deals and maybe make a REAL DLC WORTH SOMETHING... Being the only one able to play Through the Fire and Flames as a "Premium" member would make everybody jelly.

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) Jelly
PICTURED: Everybody who didn't buy the Premium Songs Package
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Fluff
NON-@RYAN
NON-@RYAN
Fluff

Location : V.I.P. Booth, Vergath's Jurassic Burger King Park, Dwarf Lagoon / Jurassic Free Crate Club Alley, Dragonport

PostSubject: Re: Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD)   Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 am

You knew this was coming, so I'm going to say it... TL;DR
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD)   Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 am

Fluff wrote:
You knew this was coming, so I'm going to say it... TL;DR
Lexi and or Albozz would've given time for this, you know... Just sayin'... Just sayin'... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD)   Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear DICE - A Suggestion Letter(WARNING:HEAVY THREAD)
Page 1 of 1