リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It has just begun - Reformation.

Go down 
+3
Avver
Veracity
Irishkaiser
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

It has just begun - Reformation. Empty
PostSubject: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 am

It has just begun - Reformation. Putin-in-the-arctic
For so long, I've been wanting to come out - however I've been afraid and scared - scared of what certain people might think... People like Zolen, Avver and Zoshua.

No, I am not gay. Let me explain:

Since most of them have basically stopped and barely post here anymore, not even bothering with new content unless prompted and with urgings from my old friends like Killahamsta and the MIGHTY YEARNINGS OF YORTY ON STEAM(NOTE: THEY WERE MIGHTY)... Actually no, they were more of criticism...

I've decided to not hide it any longer simply because I've stopped growing afraid and realize that if I just explain then maybe you'll understand. First of all, I'd like to say that you people are still welcome here, especially Zolen. I like Zolen. Who doesn't like Zolen? Anybody got a problem with Zolen answers to me. GOT IT? I'm serious. Good. I'm glad that's sorted out.

Now, the server will also still be up and you may return and build at your own pace - it's just that right now the forum should be prioritized to something else and a whole new section will be devoted to it in the near future.

As you may notice, the once secret MineZ Forum is now made public and I may re-open other gaming forums too when the TIME IS RIGHT.

Now that I look back at it, I was a fool for even thinking that you guys might feel betrayed. Heck, I'd probably relieve some of you the pressure and concentrate on your studies like, you Avver. Smile

If you do feel betrayed or that I left you hanging after so much work has been placed into it then I really am sorry and I hope that you can forgive me. I mean, even though it is a game the emotional effort and bond invested into the server may or may affect your judgment of me.

Last edited by Spyware on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Veracity
Clan Philosopher and Moral Reasonifer
Veracity

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 am

Spyware wrote:
I like Zolen. Who doesn't like Zolen? Anybody got a problem with Zolen answers to me. GOT IT? I'm serious. Good. I'm glad that's sorted out.

I no like... People trapped... No liek...
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualcointoss.com/
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 am

So...are no longer working towards an RP server? I want to make that happen. :/
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 am

Avver wrote:
Spyware wrote:

Now, the server will also still be up and you may return and build at your own pace - it's just that right now the forum should be prioritized to something else and a whole new section will be devoted to it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 am

I understood that you would just keep the server up for the hell of it. Nevermind santa

And...uh...can my name be a different color...anything else...except brown...brown... Vomit
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 am

Beige, Khaki or Tan?
Back to top Go down
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 am

I don't know...red, purple...anything?

If it makes you feel better, under the group description you can put Poles who don't like brown.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 pm

It has just begun - Reformation. Hitler
I'm looking for a final solution. Do you know any? Also, do you like the new feld-grau?

Avver wrote:

Avver wrote:
I understood that you would just keep the server up for the hell of it. Nevermind

Avver wrote:
If it makes you feel better, under the group description you can put Poles who don't like brown.

You're giving me mixed messages. Listen, if it's any good to mention, that you have any problems with me whatsoever, like if you feel I'm putting you down and what not, tell me about it. Just to let you know, I'm not doing anything here out of malice.

That or you just skim read the post... silent
Back to top Go down
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:01 am

I didn't mean my posts to come off that way.

Spyware wrote:
That or you just skim read the post... silent

Yeah...

Anyways if you're wondering, this change is quite relieving. flower

lol these smilies. farao sunny albino cherry santa rendeer cat
Back to top Go down
Hixin
Apprentice
Hixin

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:17 pm

so what your doing/done is switching the MineZ Forum public and may re-open other gaming forums too when the time is right.... RIGHT?....

and you start you post with _
"For so long, I've been wanting to come out - however I've been afraid and scared - scared of what certain people might think... People like Zolen, Avver and Zoshua. "... Arrow

Or are you going to do same thing to the server, some thing no ones going to like as in, switching the server to public so all can play with out being added confused

Coz saying this and this,

"If you do feel betrayed or that I left you hanging after so much work has been placed into it then I really am sorry and I hope that you can forgive me. I mean, even though it is a game the emotional effort and bond invested into the server may or may affect your judgment of me."

rilly looks like thats what your going to do... witch wood suck
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Hixin wrote:
so what your doing/done is switching the MineZ Forum public and may re-open other gaming forums too when the time is right.... RIGHT?....
Basically

Hixin wrote:

Or are you going to do same thing to the server, some thing no ones going to like as in, switching the server to public so all can play with out being added confused

Coz saying this and this,

"If you do feel betrayed or that I left you hanging after so much work has been placed into it then I really am sorry and I hope that you can forgive me. I mean, even though it is a game the emotional effort and bond invested into the server may or may affect your judgment of me."

rilly looks like thats what your going to do... witch wood suck
Oh no, man. Server is still private and WIP. It's just that we're concentrating our efforts on HAVING FUN INSTEAD.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:13 pm

I may have had my computer fried, ordered another (that does not seem to play games very long before the computer crashes) and forgot my password. The good news is I remembered the password, the bad news is that I need to send my computer back and then get a new computer, which will take a while.

The other good news is I am building it myself with 700 bucks, spending it on the most expensive items I possibly can, so when I return I will be a bad ass.
Back to top Go down
dDarren
Apprentice
dDarren

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Aww man. And to think, all that lounging around I did whilst you guys worked, along with all those battles and raids we had in which death for me was almost certain: wasted!

Welp, I guess I'll see you guys in two years! No one seems to on the server anyway. Until the next time we meet!
Back to top Go down
Zoshua
Journeyman
Zoshua

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:00 am

This does actually help me a lot. I've been focusing on my studies recently, as I'm still at uni, and this'll give me some breathing space for both play and work.

Good good.

Spyware, I've got a week of from next Monday, I'll sort out plugins and shit then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has just begun - Reformation.   It has just begun - Reformation. Empty

Back to top Go down

It has just begun - Reformation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
リノベーションデス下 :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: