リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! Empty
PostSubject: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 am

Hi, I am King Zolen your lord and master.

Also yay Spyware you got a forum, now to fill it with cool stuff. Still pretty empty.

Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 am

Welcome, friend. If you feel as if you could also contribute to the site, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 pm

I made these using the ones provided by wiki, then made them black back, just set them up as png and no nasty white around the sword. I could make themed swords if you want (or steal them off the internet blatantly)

Since we are going to be a minecraft forum, might as well use these to replace the swords you set up (if possible).

I recently feel like making things so I am willing to help if you want.

Suggestions: Lighter background or lighter text, most of it is hard to read. (Red on grey might work, but you have a lot of grey on gray.)

edit: hm, seems I can't send a link to the file for 7 days, so I guess I will have to wait on showing you or find a way around.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Great, can't wait to see them!
Zolen wrote:
Suggestions: Lighter background or lighter text, most of it is hard to read. (Red on grey might work, but you have a lot of grey on gray.)
Those are images and I modded the basic forum color already so that's why nobody could see them. Regardless, they are placeholders and this place could use some cheering up. I mean, it IS MINECRAFT. Needs more happiness and or blockiness.

Zolen wrote:
edit: hm, seems I can't send a link to the file for 7 days, so I guess I will have to wait on showing you or find a way around.
Mediafire, Rapidshare. Photobucket. Anything. lol
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Since I can't sent a link in pm either, please long into DQ for now, and I will give you the link.

I am giving it as each being a no background image of each sword in a gimp format, they have no background and are set to a easy enough to shrink if needed (probibly will). All you have to do is copy paste them as their own images on a background free image and set them as png and it should work find. I COULD just do that part myself, but that would mean you would have to download five images rather then just one.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Ah, I see what you mean. Don't worry, you could always post www*.link.com and just tell me to remove the asterisk.

-EDIT-
The file you sent me is blank. I opened via GIMP, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Its set up in layers labeled, just click the eye and it will show up each one is on a layer, just click the layer, make it visible (there should be something like a eye appear when you make it visible) and copy it and you should be able to do as you please with it.

hm, well you did mix and mash stuff for a texture pack so I am guessing you would know the basics of gimp, so I might have just downloaded it wrong. I sent a offline and online mincrafty text bit as a offer early (I was planning to add "read" before sending) to see if its just that the other file was messed up.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

Ok, how about this. Let's simplify it. You make them into separate images and make them SMALLER, because they seem rather large and take up quite a lot of space.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 am

I made them big so that they are okay quality, and because I have no idea how small...meh fine give me a moment

edit: done

still no idea exactly how small you need.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 am

No need. You just gave me an idea. However, I got to sleep, so yeah - maybe by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!   Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bow to King Zolen, leader of the Dwarf Lagoon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
リノベーションデス下 :: Forum :: Introductions Board-
Jump to: