リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inconceivable.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

Inconceivable. Empty
PostSubject: Inconceivable.   Inconceivable. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

We have been set back a lot. This morning was just perfect, apparently. Too perfect that cruel old Lady Luck decided to rain down some universal balance on our parade. We have built a small garden for the Rise, we have connected the landmasses, expanded the road and of course added more buildings and fixed some redstone malfuctions. The Dyogrothii too have also progressed and built. In fact, it was a good day and I never felt more proud and happy that I was there to witness our progress. I was revitalized at such feats.

The arbitrary goddess manifested herself into one of our players - Fluff.
The first problem, I would've forseen was the fact that she nearly burnt down the Rise by turning the whole floor into lava. It was quickly controlled and we had to do some tolerable repairs. While, ironically I was looking at the old [?] Clan Forum and specifically at the time, Fluff's old posts. It humored me and I was in nostalgia. When I woke back up to reality however and went back to Minecraft: disaster.
Fucking disaster.

The whole front area of the Rise was nearly demolished. The culprit? TNT. Who? Fluff.

I hoped for one option that would fix it all - rollbacking. Rollback however was not available because apparently, Dragon was too lazy to include our proper bukkit zip. Faced with mounting pressure, I quickly resorted to back-ups. The back-ups were from yesterday... Just my luck. All the progress we've worked on earlier was gone.

I'm beginning to doubt the ethic of my action. I could've just painstakingly rebuilt the place instead of jeopardizing the damn server. And I too, am at fault. It's completely inconceivable.

Fuck Fluff for her ADHD, fuck me for my ADHD and fuck Dragon for... Let's break the combo - LAZINESS.

The way I see it. The damage is done and I only have this one order to give - CARRY ON.

Spyware
Server Admin
and Manager.
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

Inconceivable. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconceivable.   Inconceivable. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 am

By the way, when is the update for the server, I may have not been paying attention and updated so now I can't get on.

Zolen
Lord of the dance
ADHD King
Back to top Go down
Dragon0912
YEE-HA
YEE-HA
Dragon0912

Inconceivable. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconceivable.   Inconceivable. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

For your information, Hawkeye isn't updated for CraftBukkit 1.2.3-R0.2 Build #02060. That is why we could not add it into our server.
Hawkeye, as of now, is for CraftBukkit 1.1.

I am sorry for being lazy, not telling you that HawkEye can't be installed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inconceivable. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconceivable.   Inconceivable. Empty

Back to top Go down

Inconceivable.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
リノベーションデス下 :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: