リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Tree Repository

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avver
Merp
Merp
Avver

Custom Tree Repository Empty
PostSubject: Custom Tree Repository   Custom Tree Repository EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Alright Spy I found something you were looking for:

Tree Repository

Here is a download that will contain:

1. Three folders with schematics, which is the actual repository you can use for various third party tools and commandline editors [i made a short tutorial how you can use these schematics in worldpainter, see down below]
2. A folder named "Tree Templates" this is the world file with every tree which is in the repository on a grid, with the name. So you can single out trees you want or don't want.
3. Three folders named "Test Island", those are the islands i made to test out the trees for worldpainter brushes, and are the islands i made all the screenshots on which you can see in the reel. Feel free to use the islands for anything, they are survival playable, and cheats are enabled so you can easely switch to creative for creative projects.

Now I want to know, can the schematic files be imported into the server world with something like world edit? Or do they manually have to be imported via something like MCEdit? If it's the later I can put them all in via MCedit and then give you the world file that can be uploaded back to the server. However I need to know which trees you would want, so I don't have to copy and paste all of them into the world.

Personally I'll be using North American trees to use on the north and Rise area. And Alois will be primarily populated with European Indigenous trees.

Custom Tree Repository 2012-12-27_22_4517698

Custom Tree Repository Cover_4487741
Back to top Go down

Custom Tree Repository
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
リノベーションデス下 :: General Server Discussions-
Jump to: