リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kass application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass
Newfag

Kass application Empty
PostSubject: Kass application   Kass application EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:00 am

Skills in building?: Not that much no. But I'm a man of creativiness and also a man of learning so I wish to improve myself in building.
Past Factions (if any): Nope, but I've played other RP games such as Next Generations RP server on SA:MP so I'm kinda decent in RPing. My favourite genre is RPing too.
Occupation(Farmer, Engineer, Priest, Lumberjack): A bartender. I would like to work/start my own pub for dwarf adventurers who comes to the tavern to rest and have a tankard o' mead.
What attracts you to the Dwarf Lagoon Lagoon homeland?: The dwarves are manly in many ways. They mostly lives at snowy mountains and snowy lands such as the vikings from scandinavia. I'm a scandinavian and dwarves really remind me of nordic vikings and thats why I like them so much. They're great fantasy characters and I would love to take the role of an outrageous dwarf!
Character: My hero is called Kass the Madman due to his short temper and aggression problems. He drinks way too much mead and often gets into trouble. But that doesn't stop him from making the BEST mead throughout all of Chronicles of Civilizations. He sometimes uses his rage to defeat his enemy since his rage makes him think he becomes stronger of it.
Background: A troublesome dwarf... A criminal past... Of course he tries to control himself and he made a vow to himself to stop making a fuzz of everything he meets. He wants to settle down in a dwarf empire. Maybe start his own tavern and just focus on creating the best mead of all lands. Of course he trains with his weapons of choice: Sword, bow and crossbow and if anyone dares to lay a finger on his beloved and loyal companion Mastry the wolf, he would rip that man or womans heart out.

I hope I get accepted and to see ya'll ingame very soon. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

Kass application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kass application   Kass application EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:03 am

A troublesome dwarf... A criminal past... Of course he tries to control himself and he made a vow to himself to stop making a fuzz of everything he meets. He wants to settle down in a dwarf empire. Maybe start his own tavern and just focus on creating the best mead of all lands.

Tis a bit Gery Sue of a character, but that's hard to avoid really, rest is pretty well off. As I hear tell of possible mods/plugins adding in beers and the like, a bartender will in fact be a viable profession, so I will take it. As it is, every dwarf town is required to have a Bar by order of the dead King Vos the Short. (joking)

Back to top Go down
Kass
Newfag

Kass application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kass application   Kass application EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Zolen wrote:
A troublesome dwarf... A criminal past... Of course he tries to control himself and he made a vow to himself to stop making a fuzz of everything he meets. He wants to settle down in a dwarf empire. Maybe start his own tavern and just focus on creating the best mead of all lands.

Tis a bit Gery Sue of a character, but that's hard to avoid really, rest is pretty well off. As I hear tell of possible mods/plugins adding in beers and the like, a bartender will in fact be a viable profession, so I will take it. As it is, every dwarf town is required to have a Bar by order of the dead King Vos the Short. (joking)

Thank you sir Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kass application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kass application   Kass application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kass application
Page 1 of 1