リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Krafz application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krafz
Apprentice

Krafz application Empty
PostSubject: Krafz application   Krafz application EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Skills in building?: Ive built many nice buildings and towns(mostly by myself) which i am very proud of, i can show you some examples if you want to.
Past Factions (if any):This is my first time on Chronicles of Civilization so no, i have not been part of another faction before. Ive done some RP:ing ,mostly SA:Mp but also some other stuff.
Occupation(Farmer, Engineer, Priest, Lumberjack): Blacksmith, i have been a blacksmith for my entire life. My father thaught me the art of smithing. I feel it is a good occupation since it is a typically dwarven job.
What attracts you to the Dwarf Lagoon Lagoon homeland?:First of all i like ro RP a dwarf, most RP games i play i am a dwarf. I also like the dwarven culture.
Character:Krafz
Background: Krafz, the obsidian skinned dwarf was raised in the mountains of Morg by his father, Odar.He does not want to talk about his mother and gets very upset by just thinking about her. He was a very loud child and always wanted to make lots of noise. The only time he could feel really calm was when he got to work with something. His father was a blacksmith and people would order all kinds of weapons, tools and armor from him, he was known as the best Blacksmith in the region( also the only).
As krafz grew, so did his skills in blacksmithing. But when everything seemed to go so well, Krafz´s father got sick, he died after a couple of months. Krafz left his home in the mountains and went out searching for a new home.
Back to top Go down
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

Krafz application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krafz application   Krafz application EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:14 am

Hey there, buddy. You got some screenies of your work that we'd like to see?
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com

Krafz application
Page 1 of 1