リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover. Empty
PostSubject: Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover.   Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Decided to get lost again, and I found a pretty neat kiosk selling military surplus and what not. Course, I saw a lot of things there I would've LOVED TO BUY (mostly accessories, never weapons.) but all in all I've always settled for headgear as must-haves from places like my Vietnam War Veteran's cap from America and brown ushanka from China(I'm saving the sexier black for if I ever go to Russia. Wink )

Anyway - just thought I'd share this with everybody because I'll be buying a shitload of military gear in months time(gotta save my cash first)

And now... PRESENTING SPYWARE WITH TERRIBAD CROPPING AND TOASTER COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Spoiler:

Huh... In retrospect, the toaster compression made me look a bit feminine or unruly and I look like an airsofter even though it's not my hobby. Anyway, that's with the MARPAT helm cover - the one without looks something like this. It's taken from Google since I can't be assed to take another Toaster pic or take it off.

Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover. Ballistic-Helmet-PASGT

Right now, I'm having trouble adjusting it to fit my head. I'll get to it. Eventually... But Fakku first. Jerkbag
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Veracity
Clan Philosopher and Moral Reasonifer
Veracity

Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover.   Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Martial Law, they'll assume you're a rebel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualcointoss.com/

Spyware got lost - returned with an PASGT Helmet with MARPAT cover.
Page 1 of 1