リノベーションデス下
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

リノベーションデス下

A day will come when they will realize I was right
~Adolf Hitler~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishkaiser
Greatest Ally
Greatest Ally
Irishkaiser

Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...   Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 pm

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alduin_is_Real

What the fuck did I just read Shocked

Alduin is Real and he ent Akatosh! wrote:
As my dad used to say - Imperials are idiutts!
That is why I am writing this book. I ent never wrote a book before, and I do not reckon to rite one agenn, but somethimes a man must do what a man must do. And what I must do is set the recerd strate about the god called Akatosh and the dragon called Alduin. They ent the same thing, no matter what them Imperials mite say, or how thay mite wish it to be so.

My da was never one for the gods, but my mother was. She wershipped all the Divines, and tot me lots of things. So I know a thing or two about Akatosh. Just as much as any Imperial. I noe he was the first of all the gods to take shape in the Beginning Place. And I noe he has the shape of a dragon.

My dad even told me the story of Martyn Septim, and the things what happened when the gates to Oblivion opened. Septim turned into the spirit of Akatosh and killed Mehrunes Dagon. Now I don't noe about you, but any dragon that fites the Prince of Destruction is okay by me.

Now I hope you understand the problim. Akatosh is good. Everyone, from Nord to Imperial knows that. But Alduin? He ent good! He's the opisit of good! That Alduin is evil thrue and thrue. So you see, Akatosh and Alduin cant be one and the same.

Growing up as a lad in Skyrim, I herd all the stories. Told to me by me da, who was told by his da, who was told by his da, and so on. Abdfbdgregend one of those stories was about Alduin. But see, he was not Akatosh. He was another dragon and a real wun at that.

Akatosh is some kind of spirit dragon I think, wen he bothers to be a dragon at all (and not a god livin in sum kind of god plac like Obliviun). But Alduin is a real dragon, with flesh and teeth and a mean streak longer than the White River. And there was a time when Alduin tried to rool over all of Skyrim with his other dragons. In the end, it took sum mitey strong heroes to finally kill Alduin and be dun with his holy sorry story. So I got to ask - does that sound like Akatosh to you? No, frend. No it do not.

And so I, Thromgar Iron-Head do firmly say, with the utmost connvicshun, that Alduin is real, and he ent Akatosh!
Back to top Go down
https://minezus10.forumotion.com
Veracity
Clan Philosopher and Moral Reasonifer
Veracity

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...   Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:51 am

I new it, I was rite all a lawn! I gut problims.
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtualcointoss.com/
Fluff
NON-@RYAN
NON-@RYAN
Fluff

Location : V.I.P. Booth, Vergath's Jurassic Burger King Park, Dwarf Lagoon / Jurassic Free Crate Club Alley, Dragonport

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...   Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Aludin is Real and The Lusty Argonian Maid confirmed for obligatory entries in every CoC library.
Back to top Go down
Zolen
Citizen
Zolen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...   Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 am

What
Back to top Go down
Hixin
Apprentice
Hixin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...   Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am

so much f@#%ing txt not doing it Arrow
.... why did you knoe it (Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...   Not sure if Hixin or Zolen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if Hixin or Zolen...
Page 1 of 1